...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Saturday 7 December 2013

25 Days of Christmas Day 7

Christmas Mantel
 
I don't have an actual mantel. This is on top of our TV stand. We still have the big box TV.
I used double-sided tape to tack this café curtain to the top of the stand.

Here are the silver candlesticks I purchased yesterday. The wood door I got at Habitat for Humanity. I bought two of the them and I plan on turning the one into a chalkboard. I had to scrub them, but I liked the worn white appearance of the doors.
Very simple wreath. A piece of lace tied at the top and a decoration stuck inside. I like simple.
Love the silver, red, and white together.
Some fake snow in an old jar with a tea light. Simple.
Gotta have some evergreen

 with red berries
 
I love Baby's Breath. Inexpensive, pretty, and lasts for awhile.
Well this is my mantle. I've always wanted a fireplace and maybe one day I will. I enjoyed putting it together and I like how it looks. By the way, if you go on google and search Christmas mantel you'll get lots of ideas.
 
Blessings, Diane
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane