...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Saturday 14 December 2013

25 Days of Christmas Day 14

Little Touches
 
Right now I'm sitting with the Laptop on my lap watching the end of "The Holiday"
This movie has become a Christmas favourite of mine.
There are three story lines, each one so unique.
But my favourite is when Iris meets up with Arthur and develops a friendship. She becomes instrumental in Arthur being honoured for his work in the film industry. So touching. Makes me cry every time.
I spent the day adding a few more little touches here and there all the while thinking that before I know it, it will all have to be put away. Oh well!
This purse I purchased at a vintage shop a few weeks ago. I thought the red looked nice in it.
This is a Martha Stewart tree I bought a few years ago after Christmas. I have always liked the white trees. I just added a few simple decorations to it.
 
It's the Little Touches.
 
Blessings, Diane
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane