...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Sunday 15 December 2013

25 Days of Christmas Day 15

Favourite Christmas Carols
 
If you had to pick your three most favourite Christmas Carols, could you rhyme them off?  I have a lot that I like and there are a couple that I don't care for and one that I try my hardest to never let into my head or it will be there for a very long time.
It's hard to put an order to them but if there was one song that I had say as a favourite it would be "Silent Night"

This is a free printable. You can find copies of other carols here.
Another one of my all time favourites is


 And my third favourite is "O Holy Night".


(I posted one page of this song. There are 5 pgs. To print the rest go to the link above.)

All three of these carols sing about the birth of Jesus, declare His deity and glory, and the music is just so glorious and beautiful. I guess it also brings me back to my childhood and these were the songs we sang along with many others.
Our youth group used to go to the various nursing homes in the area and sing Christmas Carols for the residents so needless to say I had them all memorized. We always had fun doing this together.
Those were good memories.

Blessings, Diane

Linked to: The Weekly Creative
Monday Musings at What Joy is Mine

                    By the way...wanna know which Christmas song I don't like?
 



 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane