...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Friday 8 August 2014

Vintage Silver Pitcher Centerpiece

 
I found this old silver pitcher at a thrift shop a few weeks ago. When I saw it, I thought it would look so pretty with daisies in it as a centerpiece on the kitchen table. 
Look at the base of the pitcher. Three claw feet! So unique! I love it!
I thought a doily would look nice to separate the two silvers and
to add a bit of white to the bottom of the centerpiece.
I think it turned out quite nice.
 I placed a silver-coloured candlestick with a white taper candle
 (purchased at a thrift shop as well)
on either side to create a lovely vintage centerpiece.
 
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
Blessings,
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. So simple but pretty! Thank you for joining us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays! Your blog is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect as a vase with the daisies in it. I love my silver with a little tarnish on it, I think it gives each piece so much charm. Thanks so much for sharing at Vintage Inspiration Party.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane