...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Candle Love

 
I LOVE candles!!
 A few weeks ago, we had a girls weekend away and we spent Sunday afternoon in one of my favourite towns, Elora. http://elora.info/
 I lived a few minutes up the road and went to grade school here, but I never tire of walking up and down the streets, visiting the quaint shops and taking in the beautiful scenery. In one of the shops, called Epiphany, I saw this candle and fell in love with it. So unique! Maybe the measuring tape had something to do with it! Of course I couldn't resist! It smells so nice too!!
 
There is something about a lit candle that adds warmth and coziness to the atmosphere. Good friends do the same thing. Here is a picture of us all together.
 
Blessings, Diane

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane