...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Monday 7 January 2013

Gingerbread Barn

Decorated farm animals
The barn is up and working on the barnyard.
Our marshmello silo!
I know Christmas is over, but I wanted to share the wonderful barn and barnyard that we created after Christmas as a fun thing to do. By we, I mean, myself, my sister, my sister-in-law, and my cousins that I grew up with. Last year we decorated cookies and had so much fun, so we decided to make this an annual event. Here are some pictures of our country creation.
The pond.
That's our manure pile at the back.
 We even added a couple of John Deere tractors.
  
We called our barn the "Cuz" barn.
The entrance to the barn.
The creators of the Cuz barn and barnyard!
Next year we plan on making a gingerbread windmill (since we're Dutch!) I've already been looking online for some good examples!
Blessings, Diane                                              

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane