...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday Ponderings

 
I've been thinking of the precious lives lost this past week
as they stood in their classroom
with a gun pointed in their face.
 
Have you ever mentally put yourself in their shoes?
Does your heart start beating faster.
This is not what they were planning as they got out of their beds
that morning to start their day.
 
 
We all have numbered days.
A lot of people don't live like they do.
I know I don't always.
 
Oh I know I'm going to heaven and live forever with the saints
who have gone before me,
and with my Heavenly Father and Saviour,
but I too get caught up with things here on earth.
I don't mean that we can't have fun,
but there are things that I know to do
but procrastinate about.
 
 
Numbering our days is something we have to learn to do.
It's not a morbid thing in the sense that we are always thinking about dying,
but rather living our life
for the glory of God.
By sharing the beauty of Jesus inside of us
wherever we are
and
whomever we are with.
 
My thoughts and prayers are with the families of these precious people.
 
How will you live today?
 
Blessings to you,
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane