...all things pertaining to the warmth and coziness of home

Wednesday 1 April 2015

HoneyChurch Lane Shop Tour

I was visiting my folks two weeks ago,
and made a stop to visit a new shop that opened in the quaint village of Elora.
. I had seen articles and was really wanting to visit.
 She also sells Miss Mustard Seed paint and I have been wanting
 to try that after making and using chalk paint.
It was a beautiful day to shop.

I love the old stone, beams, and a wood stove!
This shop used to be a blacksmith shop.
She has a variety of vintage and antique items.
Ironstone, glassware, and anything vintage.
Sarah also sells a line of environmental paint beside Miss Mustard Seed, call Fusion.
You can read more about it here.
I will try that another time.
And upstairs, there is so much eye candy!
Re-painted furniture, which most of us love!
Soup tureens and lots of mirrors.
Love this rocky shelf...and the chandeliers (their gorgeous!)
This is what I came home with.
I bought a colour called Grainsack,
bonding agent, and white wax.
I love the colour it changes to when the wax is applied.
I so enjoyed my visit at Honeychurch Lane.
Sarah is a lovely proprietor.
I went to grade school with her oldest brother, so we had a nice
chat down memory lane at Honeychurch Lane.
 
Beautiful spring scene.
This is the Elora Mill.
It is currently under a long construction.
I just love coming here.
 
Hope you enjoyed the visit.
 
Blessings,


Sharing this shop at:


1 comment :

  1. What a beautiful day and outing you had. I love those kind of shops and yes all that eye candy would be very tempting! That little shop looked very inviting! Beautiful photos!!

    I hope you have a wonderful week! Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. I am blessed by each one. Diane